God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wind Walker

Wind Walker is the name recently given to me by my friend whom is a Christian Miami Indian elder.
He felt it impressed upon him that my name is to be Wind Walker because I am so sentivite to the Holy Spirit "riding the wind" with Him walking with Him.
It is humbling to say the least. Am I worthy of such a name and description?
I cant help but to think that Im not good enough for such a meaningful name
due to how imperfect I am. I have sinned. I make mistakes. I get caught up in wrong mindsets. etc. But seriously does all that matter down deep?

King David of the Bible was a horrid sinner who killed and cheated and seemed to keep messing things up. But even so he still had a heart for the Lord relying on Him and trusting in Him and being willing to be His servent and used by Him. And God blessed him mightily for that despite Kind David's many errors.
I do not claim to come even close to being like Kind David or anyone else. I am me the me God made me to be.
It's humbling to know that my words and actions carry more weight then I thought they did.

Such a responsibility that I have failed at so many times :(
But every time that I call out to Jesus to lift me up and help me pick myself back up
He does. He never leaves my side saying things like:
 "well, she really messed that up I'm done with her!"
Instead He keeps on loving us giving us new chances.
Can I ride the Wind well enough?
Can I walk with the Wind well enough?
Not in my own human understanding and strength I cant. But in Him and His strength I can.
 Servant of the Lord,
Wind Walker
----------------------Click below link for the song "Ride The Wind" by Broken Arrows.---------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7VvoM9Vwo

No comments: