God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Queen of Harts.

After being in the house all day weak from a health issue I decided to go outside this evening to read my Bible and pray and get some fresh air.

I prayed something like "God what do you want show me?"

When I closed my eyes I suddenly saw playing cards (like a deck of cards) forming a hart and suddenly in the middle of the heart the Queen-of-harts card appeared.

I don't know for sure what it means but it was comforting. :)

No comments: