God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Swamp and Fire

Last night I dreamed I lived in a new house on a road and area of the country or world I did not know. It had a swamp at the end of the road that contained alligators in it.

My little dog got in that swamp and I was driving a pick up truck pulling a trailer and its door came unlatched so I stopped to fix that and yelled down at the swamp for my dog to get out of the swamp before a gator got it and he came up the hill to me like he always does. He had been trying to chase me down the road because I had forgotten to take him with me which is why he was in the dangerous but not deep swamp.

I ended up back at my house (my house in that dream anyways) where I  saw a large fire as I was driving back to my house. I got there and stood in the my front yard and watched where up on the hill was a giant tall grain silo and a grain mill where a huge silos was on fire and threatening to topple over and down the hill wiping out the homes and people in its path. I tried getting my husband to agree to pack the kids and pets up to get out of there until the danger passed, but he refused and instead kept himself busy with mundane meaningless things ignoring the extreme danger just like he does so often real life in a spiritual since.

The people in the other homes kept going outside to look up the hill at the fire. They refused to realize that a big danger was right there in their faces. None of the emergency workers came and evacuate the neighborhood even though they should have. The fire got bigger and the massively tall silo was starting to burn in half and was going to come rolling and bouncing right smack down on the homes and people as they ever so stupidly watched it happen. I was frustrated with them.

The dream ended.
----------------------------------------------------------
The dream indicates to me how we human beings choose to be so stinking spiritually blinded where we cant see the Truth and know when danger is in our path. We just keep on doing what it is that we do while the danger gets closer and closer to us.

No comments: