God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quail and Eggs

Last night I had a long dream that had mostly nonsense in it.

But there was a short session of it all where I kept seeing those little bob white quails. In the dream I really wanted some quails just for the fun of it.

The one kept laying a ton of peas sized eggs.

Quails- tend to represent prosperity etc.

Egg- from what I read represent all the blessings is that the eggs mean a new life, blessings coming your way.


No comments: