God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I saw her death while others waited around planning for it.

Last night I had a very disturbing dream about a relative. This relative is in her 40s and one of those all around nice gentle ladies who loves her children, the Lord and her husband. She is a Christian and I have no doubt about that.

But in the dream she was sometimes her modern self and sometimes a younger version of herself. It went back and forth. She was living in a small apartment above some kind of trashy bar that had something to do with topless waitresses or nude dancing or something I don't know for sure but whenever people in the dream spoke of where she lived they referred to the bar as a place where "boobs" were showed.

She owned or had something to do with some kind of flower shop or whatever which she ran out of her apartment.

In the dream part of the time I was amongst  a few of my often seen summer time peers mixed in with strangers and scattered others. Also in the dream often was a man, who is in my age range, I grew up being friends with and was close to.

In real life the 2 peopl in the dream live states apart from each other and as far as I know have nothing in common or any mutual friends, etc.

In the dream I knew she was about to die in a terrible apartment fire and die the worse way which is burning to death but the others in her apartment (just her kids I think-the husband did not seem to be in the dream) were to make it out alive. In the dream I kept mourning and grieving as I went along in the dream doing whatever it is we all kept doing. Sometimes in the dream others seemed to also know that she was about to die in the fire as some people were preparing for it. But most people did not know. Those of us who knew would always be asking each other things like "did it happen yet?" and other details.

I don't know why those of us who knew it was gonna happen did not try and prevent it. We just seemed to accept that it was gonna happen and that's that. In the dream I kept looking for and wanting that childhood male friend to try and come rescue her or at least to be around to help with the funeral arrangements after it was gonna happen. Her children escaped the fire some how. In the dream the point was often made how her death was as a result of burning to death. It was always night time in the dream. Never could sunshine be seen.

Me and the few others who knew it was gonna happen kept asking about it wondering if it happened yet as we waited around. We talked about her, her life, the upcoming funeral and how sad this all was. Despite the over whelming sadness many others were standing around outside in groups  joking as if nothing bad was about to happen and even after her death they did this even though they claimed to know her and love her. I kept wanting and asking for the childhood male friend to come fix all the funeral arrangements for her and to just plain make things better.

The childhood male friend kept coming into the dream at various points.
-the end of the dream----------

Normally Id think that perhaps she is not saved and is in danger of dying and going to hell all while others around her just ignore that fact and don't try and tell her how to go to Heaven. But that is not the case with this dream. I have no idea at this point why those 2 seemingly unrelated people both of who I rarely ever see or talk to anymore would have such key rolls in the dream.

All I know to do is pray for them.

No comments: