God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Randy Alcock Who Are You?

Last night I had a long dream. Id wake up several times throughout the night and the dream would continue on once I fell back to sleep.

I don't remember much of the dream other then I kept hearing the name Randy Alcock all throughout the dream and at one point someone (I don't know who) handed me a black marker so I could write out the name Randy Alcock. I was told in the dream to not forget that name but I don't know why.

In the dream at 1st I thought it was referring to my junior high gym teacher because his name was Mr Alcock but upon futher thoughts I don't think his 1st name was Randy. In fact Im pretty sure it was not.

Well whoever Randy Alcock is I'm praying for him for whatever reason.

No comments: