God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Praising The Nurse.

I dreamed I was some kind of special nurse. Crowds of people kept following me outside making repeated remarks about how I was a nurse. They kept wanting to get close to me. Everyone likes a bit of acknowledgement but this was too much.
They kept praising me as if I was something really special and had did some great work, but in my heart I knew I was just a human being and didn't deserve the excessive praise. I was not comfortable with hoards of people holding me so high.


No comments: