God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quail Eggs

Last night's dream was long but for the most part just silly mundane things that I have already forgotten. Except for in one portion of the dream where I come across some quails. I had been wanting some for pets. I really really waned to buy one or two of the quail.

 In the dream the quail had laid many eggs tiny ones and many of  them. I held some of them in my right hand and began looking at them.

To me the quail is saying that I'm growing spiritually.

I think the tiny white quail eggs where representing the gifts for our spirit.
The End.

No comments: