God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Presence There But Not Seen

As I laid in bed last night/real early this morning I felt something putting weight on my bed as if it was walking or crawling towards me from the foot of my bed. I checked and it was NOT my dogs or kids. Nothing and no one was on the bed with me.

I prayed. I put my arm where I last felt whatever it was moving. It was gone. I went back to sleep.

Today while driving alone in the car with no kids or pets I felt something in the back seat behind me "kneading" the seat pushing on it. I prayed for God to remove whatever it was if it was not from Him. It stopped and I went on my happy way to a family function.

No, Im not a lunatic. I am in the hear and now while still getting these strange "glimpses" of the mostly unseen spiritual world around us. Why? I don't know for sure, but aint nothing taking my spirit out of the hands of Jesus. My soul and spirit is deep with in His grasp and there isn't a thing taking it out.

No comments: