God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bust A Move For Him!

So very often I have saw myself in a mental picture where I am praising the Lord with praise music via graceful dance.

In the dream I am able to swing, sway, twirl, hop, spin and dance to perfection as my spirit does so for Him.

In real life I am not a dancer and am in fact a stiff ridged type dancer that might be described as resembling a demented yak break dancing. lol. But our spirits, well that is a whole new thing because it can bust a move quit nicely for the Lord.

So keep on dancing for Him either in your minds eye or in the physical presence!

Praise Him.

Bust a move for Him!

Yes, even bust a move for Him during the bad times.

Never give up! Rest, but don't give up! You MUST keep on keeping on using His strength and not your own! Keep your heart in His hands. Keep on dancing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXH0MjGe10s
 and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6CF2kpe0bU&list=PLZLOMPlM2utGKTKw4cQbPZNnCgMTOI0B-

No comments: