God speaks to us anyway that we are gifted and for some of us that is via dreams/visions/mental pictures/etc. Some use the words Christian seer, Christian empath, Christian prophet, Christian [insert whatever]. I don't use those words because they are man made names given to what others think you should be if you display certain symptoms. I don't know what I am when it comes to labels. But I do know that I am a lover of Freedom and Heaven and because of Jesus I have both! :)

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lord Jesus I Cry Out To You For Guidence!

I thank the Lord for having Godly parents who raised me knowing about Jesus. Jesus is my strength, power and might. He gives me the ability to keep on keeping on rather well.

Creator's son (Jesus) is my Great Rescuer saving me from the hands of the enemy over and over.  No power is greater then He. And because I am His and He is mine I have the freedom to use His Power for my Protection.

Lord Jesus guide me please, guide me as I speak with these hurting people that also have "unaccepted" gifting and get thrown by the wayside because of it. Help me to show them You in a way that reaches deep down into their souls and opens the eyes of their spirit to The Truth and nothing but the Truth.

The enemy has a very strong hold on some of them because the churches have not understood prophetic gifting and have chased those types away mistaking them for being in error. So those types turned to evil and think they are doing good. Oh Lord Jesus give us all the Strength and Power to know what to do and say. I need You so much right now as I council with these strongly gifted people who are wounded and hurting souls. Guide me. Guide my words. Guide my thoughts. Guide my actions.
I need Your Devine Guidance especially right now. The lies of the enemy are so convincing. The lies lie making the people unable to see the Truth. Make them see You, unblind them right now, open their eyes to see You!

I ask that others pray with me and for me as well.

No comments: